An astute lawyer with a proven track record of legal practice garnered over a decade who is highly motivated to excel and lead in any challenging work environment.
Year Institution Job Desc.
2007-2013 Ahmed Legal Consult CEO & Solicitor and Advocate
2001-2006 Amarteifio & Co Solicitor and Advocate
1999-2000 Ghartey & Ghartey Solicitor and Advocate
1999-2000 Supreme Court of Ghana Research assistant to Justice A.K.B.
Ampiah & Justice Joyce Bamford-Addo
- Date of Birth: 11th June 1970
- Sex: Male
- Nationality: Ghanaian
- Place of Birth: Ejisu-Ashanti, Ghana
Abilities And Key Competencies
- Very good at working without supervision
- Flair for drafting policies and documents, contracts and ability to review legal and non-legal documents
- Ability to work under pressure and producing excellent results at short notice
- A very good team player with ability to work with both sexes excellently
- Strong analytical skills with great emotional stability
- Hon Mrs Joyce Bamford-Addo, former Speaker of the Parliament of Ghana
- Lt. General Henry Smith- Former Army Commander and Former Minister of Defence of the Republic of Ghana.